We started exploring India through our own interest…
then others wanted to come with us, to get their hands dirty just like I did…. and there you go… 16 years later we have now been leading tours to India and further afield for 14 years.
We are all about meeting the locals, getting our hands dirty, seeing life as it is lived and having a good meal and a good laugh along the way.
You are welcome to join us.
Coming up soon…
- Full Collaboration- Teacher’s Tour with Liz Smith
- Full Rajasthan: A Tactile Textile Tour 5-24 Oct 2019
- Private: Gujarat/Rajasthan group
- Open Bengal: Kantha, Khadi & Tigers 8-22 Feb, 2020
- Open Moorish Delights of Andalusia and Morocco 23 May-11 June 2020
- Open Romanian Ramble 28 June-12 July 2020
- Open West African Wanderings 15-29 Aug 2020
- Open Rajasthan: Community, Culture and Craftsmanship 30 Oct- 12 Nov, 2020
- Coming soon Sketching on the Road to Rajasthan 21 Nov to 4 Dec 2020
2021- Just starting to fill up our dance card…
- Gujarat- Forgotten Kingdoms, Tribal Embroidery and more 9 to 22 January, 2021
- Chikan Kari to Enlightenment Feb 2021
- Textile Traditions of Vietnam’s North March/April
Indian offerings later in the year- which trip would you like to join?